Nick Bradshaw is a freelance illustrator based in New Brunswick and he's worked for several major comic book publishers including Marvel, DC, and Dynamite. Nick worked on several series including Wolverine & the X-men and Guardians of the Galaxy as well as many covers such as Spider-man & the X-men (shown above) and the Spider-man #1 cover featuring the Halifax Clock Tower.
See more of Nick Bradshaw's artwork at his website.
It was recently announced that Nick will be illustrating the brand-new ongoing SPIDEY series launching as part of All-New, All-Different Marvel later this fall! The adventures of teenaged Peter Parker in a new series set within continuity from rising star writer Robbie Thompson (TV’s Supernatural, Silk) and blockbuster Marvel Young Gun artist Nick Bradshaw (Wolverine and the X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy)!
April M Designs is a local illustrator whose work is focused on girl power and femininity. Her comics include "Tales of Poe" and "The Morning Fairy", published by Cove N.
Cove N. is a group of Maritime illustrators collaborating and publishing their own work.
See more of April's work on here.
APPLY NOW FOR DCAF 2015
The application period for DCAF 2015 is now open. Please submit your application by April 30, 2015. Applicants will be contacted on or by May 15th as to whether or not they are accepted to the festival.
• Please note that filling out an application does not guarantee table space at DCAF 2015.
• Because of the high volume of submissions we have historically received, preference will be given to vendors and exhibitors who are displaying / selling / making comics and cartoon art. Also please note that DCAF is an all-ages, family-friendly show.
• We’ll be contacting everyone on or by May 15th to let them know if their registration / table space requests have been accepted. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Last year’s event saw more than two thousand people of all ages enjoying the one-day festival of cartooning and comics. Again this year, there is no admission charge to ensure the largest possible audience. Table size is roughly 8 ft. X 2.5 ft. Tables and chairs are provided, you may wish to bring your own table covering. Tables are $65 each or $40 for a half-table. Set up starts at 9AM on Sunday, August 16th at Alderney Landing.
Mail application to: DCAF c/o Strange Adventures, 5110 Prince St., Halifax, NS B3J 1L3 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 30, 2014
• DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITH APPLICATION
• IF APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED, AN INVOICE FOR PAYMENT WILL BE SENT TO YOU.